I like the pics, especially the one of the bridge... one of my favorite places. Smells so piney there!I like commentary too, from a man of few words :)
But I like the ramblings too! I don't always just come for the pics!The like ?5th one down..i don't get it! In the middle of the forest a tree that says "elm" on it? explain!
But this was a good update..very nice pictures :)
I like your rambling but your pictures are amazing! I'd like to hang one on my wall. I feel like I'm there looking at your pictures : )
well i just like the pictures.just kidding, it would be great to know what's going on in the life of joseph marney!
oooo aaaa
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I like the pics, especially the one of the bridge... one of my favorite places. Smells so piney there!
I like commentary too, from a man of few words :)
But I like the ramblings too! I don't always just come for the pics!
The like ?5th one down..i don't get it! In the middle of the forest a tree that says "elm" on it? explain!
But this was a good update..very nice pictures :)
I like your rambling but your pictures are amazing! I'd like to hang one on my wall. I feel like I'm there looking at your pictures : )
well i just like the pictures.
just kidding, it would be great to know what's going on in the life of joseph marney!
oooo aaaa
Post a Comment