This one was definitely worth the wait, i like..a LOT! :)
I really love the third from the bottom... rocks my socks off!
oh no, Erin..keep the socks on! You'll get cold feet..literally!
ok i'll admit it, I'm jealous ;)
awesome pics! i really want to come visit. my children are keeping me prisoner though.
1. I want you to know ERik and I are coming to visit you guys next summer.2. I can hear "the sound of music" theme playing when i look at the photo of erin running through the field.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This one was definitely worth the wait, i like..a LOT! :)
I really love the third from the bottom... rocks my socks off!
oh no, Erin..keep the socks on! You'll get cold feet..literally!
ok i'll admit it, I'm jealous ;)
awesome pics! i really want to come visit. my children are keeping me prisoner though.
1. I want you to know ERik and I are coming to visit you guys next summer.
2. I can hear "the sound of music" theme playing when i look at the photo of erin running through the field.
Post a Comment