Our friend Elizabeth gave us a heads-up on an open house at the local nursery. Plant nursery, that is. There were some activities for the kids, including planting some sort of illicit plant. They are now sitting in the window sill in the kitchen. Isaac checks to see if they have grown yet every couple of hours.
This picture of Isabelle is from this afternoon while we were all hanging out outside. The pose and composition don't do a darn thing for me. But she's just so darn pretty!
Another example of table shooting. This time, Liam is enjoying a snack of raisins. I think I caught him mid-chew. He's going through a very photogenic eating stage.
Clementine has been doing a little growing. We had to replace her collar with the next size up. Kolbe is finally accepting his role as a mother-figure.
Every night Erin and I ask each other if we have "HP's". HP is of course short for "Hot Plans" (saving us exactly no syllables). Usually, this consists of Erin knitting and Joe on his computer. However, I bought some Pina Colada mix, so we might get really wild and....knit and sit at the computer buzzed.I'll probably update again later this evening with something more thoughtful. If you want a teaser, it'll be regarding overcoming an obsession of mine, for the greater good. Intrigued, aren't you?
5 comments:
Well, you have my curiosity piqued!
Your blog makes me smile...
Hmmmm, now there is going to be competition with my blog. Gonna have to step it up a notch, eh?
oh yes...
competition is good :)
wow, I just discovered your amazingness! Thanks so much for starting this Joe, you feed my deep-rooted desire to be you. :) One day right?
Anyway, so the picture of Issy-photoshop?
Post a Comment