Joe, is a birth activist your wife? I think I would really like her, we have a lot in common...cloth diapering, natural childbirth, breastfeeding, Catholisim...too bad you live in Idaho and I'm in Wisconsin! By the way, I really enjoyed the pictures. Thanks for posting again!
7 comments:
So colorful!
I really love the one of us on the bridge. I think I want a big print of that one!
I can't believe it's already turning fall-ish there! And, Issy looks really tall..I guess that's what happens when you start school?
I wish I could be there now!
beautiful. the first picture makes me want to give my little godson a hug. why was he so sad?
He was sad because he is a tad bit klutzy and he kept tripping. If there were a caption it would read "I keep fawing down"
Your macro images are rockin' Joe!!!!
Joe, is a birth activist your wife? I think I would really like her, we have a lot in common...cloth diapering, natural childbirth, breastfeeding, Catholisim...too bad you live in Idaho and I'm in Wisconsin! By the way, I really enjoyed the pictures. Thanks for posting again!
A birth activist is indeed my wife...
Post a Comment