May 18, 2008

Teton Canyon Part III: The Nature


Not a cloud in the deep blue sky...still plenty of snow at higher elevations.

I wish you could hear the sound of the gently running water too.


I love all of the textures of the lichen, wood and grass.

Next year's pine tree?

The thousands of yellow flowers and green blue sage colored the landscape.


Still waiting on the aspens to leaf-out. Their white bark stands out against the deep blue sky.

4 comments:

pianomanda said...

I am thoroughly enjoying your blog... just so ya know! :) :) :)

Michelle said...

I love all your pictures. Okay so the wife made me start a blog, nobody is buying that :)

Unknown said...

It's official. Erik and I HAVE to come up and see you guys. Tell me what the best time of year for a trip is????

Erin said...

Time for an update, you are obviously the superior photographer of the two of us and the world needs that ;)